Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

My Role Model -- George W. Bush

I know, I never, ever, ever thought I would write this - recovery is a trip - but hrere it goes.  George W. Bush is my role model today. 

Come on - you know, well I know -- that if I ever got the chance to meet W in person, I would like him. He's got that thing. He's likeable. 

George W. Bush got it together. He overcame alcohol abuse and addiction and became President of the United States of America. I love his family too. I freaking love Barbara Bush. LOVE. She reminds me so much of my own grandmother, who was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. 

And, I always think you can judge a person by their children, and I love Jenna Bush Hager. I watch her daily on the Today Show. I love Laura Bush too. And I bet Barb is the coolest. 

So just for today, if George W. Bush can do this, we can. 

Peace! 


No comments:

Post a Comment