Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Gen X Women

So it is a very strange time to be a Gen X woman. I was born in 1973. We had a very small class. The birth control pill was created in 1967 and Roe vs. Wade was the year I was born. Thank goodness my mom and dad were Catholic. I was not planned. 

But I do think it a very bizarre experience to be of a generation of women who had more rights than any other women in American history. I feel like I need to remind all of my Gen X female friends about this. We have to make sure that we ensure our daughters and granddaughters have freedoms like we did. We cannot let this go backward. It is. 

We need to keep our voice and keep fighting for women and all the social justice issues of our time. Don't take your freedom for granted. I won't either. People have fought a hard fight for this. We cannot let them take our rights away. Our daughters and granddaughters deserve better. 

Peace! 


No comments:

Post a Comment